The JSC VOK range of high temperature in-line long-life small axial fans.
Suitable for ducting applications.
High Temperature Fan Motors
VOK120/100, VOK135/120 and the VOK150/120
Small axial fans for high-temperature applications up to 150 degrees C.
The body, turbine and back shutter of the VOK high temperature resistant fans are manufactured from aluminium alloys, providing efficient cooling and fire safety.
The noiseless and highly efficient electric motors of the VOK duct fans are sealed for life and totally maintenance-free. The embedded Long Life double capsulated ball bearings guarantee no quibble and smooth operation for over 30 000 hours of continuous usage.
The in-line axial fans can be mounted in or between air ducts, in walls, ceilings, suspending ceilings. They are perfect to be used as extractor fans, as well as heat exchangers between neighbouring premises.
- Trickle Impregnation Technologies
- Sealed motor against dust and moisture
- High temperature resistant electric motor
- Maximum isolation characteristics
- 200 C resistant Glass-filled Polyamide fan blade directly bond to the rotor giving extra solidity and balanced rotation
- Double capsulated ball bearings by NSK – Japan with 30 000 hours of continues usage guarantee
Generally speaking, these high temperature fans are useful where hot air is required to be removed or supplied, meaning these fans are also useful for hot workshops and small outdoor grills.
High-Temperature Duct Fans
- Operates at up to 150ºC
- Trickle Impregnation Technology
- High-Temperature resistant electric motor
- High-Temperature resistant Aluminum or Glass Filled Polyamide fan blade
- High-Temperature resistant double capsulated ball bearings by NSK Japan
- High-Temperature Resistant wiring
The VOK Series High-Temperature fans are designed to resist temperatures of up to 150ºC. They can be fitted in hot air distribution duct work system, connected to fireplaces and other heating installations. As an additional feature, the fan can be equipped with a thermostat which automatically turns on the unit when the temperature reaches 50ºC and turns it off when it drops to 35ºC.
See our full industrial fan product and service range on our industrial fans page.
The VK series is designed for the installation on air ducts of ventilation, air conditioning and heating systems, we’ve detailed some of the most popular high temperature fan applications below.
High Temperature Fans Applications
- Paint booths
- Burners and Incinerators
- Melting furnaces
- Tobacco, barley, ceramic, glass and wood drying
- Insulated thermal cameras subjected to temperature control
- heating equipment for premises like fireplaces
For more information call the sales office on 0114 2449955