Industrial Cooling Fans
Due to the variety and depth of scope required to specify an industrial cooling fan, it is difficult to list all the possibilities.
- Portable Industrial Cooling Fans & Man-Coolers
- Heavy-duty Industrial Man-Coolers
- Mild Steel construction with heavy-duty swivel base.
- Finished in hammer gloss enamel paint.
- Galvanised mesh fan guards are fitted on inlet and discharge as standard.
- Special finishes, such as epoxy resin or chlorinated rubber paint are available.
- Output to your requirements.
- 3 phase, 1 phase or DC.
- Any voltage.
- Any frequency.
- Any enclosure. (IP55 Standard)
- Any specification (Inc. Atex)
Standard alloy hub + Polypropylene blades.Also: Nylon blades, alloy blades, steel impellers, epoxy coated.
See our Industrial fans page for a full breakdown of all our exceptional industrial fan products and services.
Air movement from Beatson
MB30/MB50 Portable Fans
- Available in 110v, 240v + 415v.
- Variable speed control
- Lightweight tough plastic casing.
- 30 – 3000cfm output. (300mm diameter fan)
- 50 – 6500cfm output. (500mm diameter fan)
EUROPE’S BEST-SELLING INDUSTRIAL COOLING FAN
Industrial Variable-speed pedestal fan 400mm
Widely used to cool employees working in hot conditions.
- All metal construction. Up to 2000 cfm (0.95m3/s)
- Variable discharge. Variable speed controller built-in.240v and 110v versions available. Complete with 1.5m lead and 13A plug (240v)
- Other voltages, 3 phase and flameproof versions available/Sound level at full speed 60dB(A) @ 3m.Weight 16kg
Please call our sales team on: 0114 2449955 or fill in the online form below and we will help you to find the right geared motor for your project.
"*" indicates required fields