Contra-Foil High Pressure Contra-Rotating Axial Fans (by Soler & Palau / S&P Ventilation)
The Contra-Foil high pressure axial fan is possibly the most suitable fan for kitchen extract currently on the market!
With two impellers for better pressure, simple and compact design and easy installation as well as IP65 (weather resistant) as standard, it is both competitively priced and robust.
Contra Foil Fans
- Ball bearings are greased for life and allow the fans to be installed at any angle. Rotors are dynamically balanced to ISO 1940. 450-630 diameter motors are protected to IP65 against dust and water jets.
- Motor insulation is Class ‘F’ (from -40C to +70C).
- Sizes 450 & 500 are suitable for speed control by either electronic or voltage reduction controllers.
- The impellers are manufactured in die-cast aluminium and are fitted with narrow profiled blades, which provide the maximum efficiency at the maximum flow.
- Sizes 450 to 560 are speed controllable in single phase and the 3 phase models are all inverter speed controllable.
- Single phase 230V 50Hz. Three phase 400V 50Hz.
- All motors are fitted with thermal protection, which should be wired into all controller circuits and into starter contactors.
See a complete overview of all our industrial axial fans on our industrial axial fans page.